The BOLERO Q90 is Phonak's top of the line Behind-the-Ear (BTE) hearing instrument, and is available in 4 styles, including the M13, a WATER RESISTANT hearing instrument. The Bolero is an all-in-one unit and is a great choice for those who want top performance along with easy, no fuss maintenance. The all in one design means Bolero is easy to put on, easy to clean and economical to maintain. All Bolero models also offer the flexibility of connecting with Phonak's Wireless or Bluetooth accessories. It is virtually invisible behind your ear, and with its light weight, it's also extremely comfortable. The Phonak Bolero Q90 features 20 channels and is a PREMIUM line hearing instrument.
FREE Programming - your aids will be professionally and precisely programmed for you to your individual hearing loss.
FREE PilotOne Remote Control (a $300 value) when you purchase (2) aids
FULL 3 YEAR Phonak WARRANTY, 3 YEAR LOSS/DAMAGE COVERAGE.
The Phonak Bolero is available in your choice of 4 styles: M312, M13, P and SP. The Bolero can be worn as an open fit aid, or with a custom earmold. If required, the earmolds must be made by your local hearing professional, and is NOT INCLUDED in our price. After your purchase, we will ask you to choose the style/configuration you desire.
Bolero M312: for mild to moderate hearing loss, features full compatibility with Phonak remotes and Bluetooth accessories, in a small and lightweight design. Size 312 battery.
Bolero M13: for mild to moderate hearing loss, features IP67 Water and Dust Resistance, which means it was tested in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. Full compatibility with remotes and Bluetooth accessories. TCoil. Size 13 battery.
Bolero P: for moderate to severe hearing loss, features full compatibility with Phonak remotes and Bluetooth accessories. TCoil. Onboard Program & Volume Control. Size 13 battery.
Bolero SP: for very severe to profound hearing loss, Phonak’s sophisticated Super Power hearing instrument, features full compatibility with remotes and Bluetooth accessories. TCoil. Onboard Program & Volume Control. Size 13 battery.
- speech in wind: allows you to enjoy conversation, even on a windy day
- autoStereoZoom: when using 2 hearing instruments, StereoZoom has the unique ability to significantly narrow the microphone beam, allowing you to focus on a single voice in a noisy crowd - automatically.
- auto ZoomControl: automatically tracks and focuses on speech, regardless of the direction, without the need to face the speaker. When focusing to one side, the speech signal is picked up and amplified by the instrument on that side; simultaneously the entire signal is streamed to the other ear. As a result, the desired signal is heard in both ears.
- DuoPhone: when using the telephone, push a program button to send call to both hearing aids.
- FlexControl: instead of just making sounds louder or softer, FlexControl enables the system to understand the intention of a manual action. For example, when listening to music, "up" means a desire for fuller sound, while this same action when conversing in noise means the need for more clarity. So even though the user action is the same, the resulting FlexControl adjustments are quite different.
- WhistleBlock Technology: for feedback free hearing. It differentiates between naturally occurring feedback-like sounds and true feedback, resulting in increased audibility and sound quality that is free from annoying feedback.
The Phonak Bolero - now available from Express Hearing Aids - your direct online source for top quality hearing instruments. As always, we recommend you first consult with your hearing care provider before choosing this, or any other hearing instrument.